UnderCover: Book trailer project complete!

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Book trailer project complete!

I fell in love with After Effects a few years ago and taught myself enough to create a couple of decent book trailers. You can see them here and here. But alas, they were very time consuming to produce and our company wisely chose to stop offering book trailers as a marketing service.

But we made an exception this past month for one author who is releasing a sequel to the first novel she published with us. So between covers and other things print, I have been working on this trailer for the last few weeks. I think it turned out pretty well.

I love YouTube's new HD capability. Nothing's worse than agonizing over visual subtleties only to have low resolution video compression obliterate them all.


No comments:

Post a Comment