UnderCover: March's AIGA Creative Mass happy hour poster

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

March's AIGA Creative Mass happy hour poster

The theme for next month's Creative Mass happy hour is handmade sustainable design. Conceptually, a handmade image would have been ideal for the event poster. Or at least I could have used some lovely scanned lettering like this from SketchType. But, but... Given the time and budget constraints, I decided to go with a (computer generated) allusion to Michelangelo's Creation of Man. Ol' Mickey at least did all his stuff by hand!


Looking back, I notice a similarity between this design and the one I did for a similar event last year (see here). I guess I like lists!

And here's one I did a few months later... more magenta and yellow.


But sometimes I go with a different feel. This one says "totalitarian mind control" ;0)

No comments:

Post a Comment